We are asking Team members new and long-standing to get creative and enter our Virtual Racing UK Design a Medal Competition.
With two categories Adult and Junior Team members can design their very own challenge that they would love to see turned into a real race, and their medal design will be converted into a physical medal (with a little help from our own design team).
Closing date for 2019 design entries: Sunday 3rd Feb 2019 at 6pm.
What are the rules?
- All entrants must be within the age categories below: Category Age Range
- Adult 18 and over
- Junior Under 18 years old
- Designs must be 2D and submitted on one side of A4 or A3 paper only – initially scanned copies or photos of these need to be submitted here using the submission form below and then if shortlisted we will ask for the original design to be posted to us
- Work must be original and created by the Team member – please do not use any templates.
- Entries must include the following information with the submission email:
How to enter?
Once Team members have completed their design please email initial submission using the form that will be available here from Wednesday 23rd January and include the above information
Closing date for 2019 entries: Sunday 3rd February 2019 at 6pm.
Prizes will be awarded to the best entry in each category.
We cannot accept entries received after the closing date so please ensure they are emailed in good time direct to us at the address above.
We will then contact those shortlisted by February 10th and final winners will be announced by 16th February.
What are the prizes?
Category winners will have their design turned into a 2019 challenge and we will provide free entry for you and 4 Team members of your choice (family or friends – they don’t need to have taken part in one of our challenges before)
Additionally we will post category winners a goodie bag, with Virtual Racing UK and sports goodies.
How will it be judged?
Vicky, Sam and our designers will shortlist entries.
Overall winners will be announced thereafter.
We are unable to return original paper entries and as such these submissions become the property of Virtual Racing UK.