• To raise awareness, particularly amongst men, of the existence of prostate cancer, its symptoms and its potential adverse effect
• To encourage wider recognition of the symptoms of the disease and swifter action in seeking GP’s advice
• To fund state of the art equipment and specialist staff to support Urologists in achieving early diagnosis and rapid treatment
• To push forward the boundaries of knowledge about prostate cancer by initiating a world class programme of research
• To help fund the building of a world-class model NHS Urology Centre at the Royal Surrey County HospitalBC
Please note: Within 24 working hours of race entry you will be sent a welcome email confirming your place. If you have not received this please check spam filters and if you still are unable to location please contact us using the contact us form so that we can confirm the email details you entered at checkout are correct.
By entering this race and purchasing your place you agree to Virtual Racing UK's Terms of Service